Thursday, March 4, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers



Come taste the leftovers and join Danifred at Sippy Cups are Not for Starbucks!

*I was overly distracted by my own huge BOOBS at Yoga tonight. Everytime I was in downward dog pose all I could see was cleavage. Not something I'm used to...it was weird and hilarious!

*I found a puzzle piece that has been missing since Christmas in the bottom of the freezer:)

*Did you know there are great iPhone apps for tracking your Period? Hello technology, amazing. What did we do before the internet and smart phones???

*I have 2, yes TWO photo shoots on Monday and one on Sunday! Yeah!

*If you want to know more about my photography...you can click on my photography page at the top of my blog. I don't link from there to here but if you follow me here you are welcome to check out my photo blog for what I'm currently working on:) It's a big part of who I am and I want you to know about it!

*I wanted to thank all my regular commenters! I have really been enjoying reading your blogs too!

13 comments:

The Crazy Coxes said...

Congats on the back to back photo shoots. I'm the only one in the house without an IPhone. I don't suppose my boys need to track their periods. Hmmmm...

Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend!

Rebecca said...

OMG...being distracted by your own cleavage doesn't exactly seem Zen now does it? Haha...that made me laugh!

Unknown Mami said...

Congrats on the two photo shoots.

I love my iphone and all the apps available.

Jules said...

Don't have an Iphone so I just play around on hubby's.

I'm not great at photo taking but really trying to justify upgrading my camera.....

Danifred said...

I just started adding apps to my new Blackberry and I love it. I know it's no iPhone, but I can pretend :)

Love the puzzle piece in the freezer!!!

Cop Mama said...

Following you back! Nice to meet you :-)

Ellemes said...

So am I moron who missed the Photography link at the top? I love photography and hope to improve so I can take my little Roo's pics myself. I'm not there yet, but seeing what others do is very inspiring. If you ever have any suggestions on any pics I take I'd love to hear them!

Puzzle piece in the freezer...hehe...

Beth said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by today! Loved your post. Wonder if any of my missing stuff is hiding in the freezer? I'll have to go check. Maybe later ... right now I'm too cozy under a quilt in my recliner checking out Friday Fragments on my laptop. :)

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

WOOHOO for the sessions you have booked! And I don't know how, but I continue to be amazed by the places I find puzzle pieces/Legos/Tinker Toys.

pandabox33 said...

I think we used calendars before the iphones. :)

Mrs4444 said...

Thanks for joining in FF this week--You're already a pro! And speaking of pro's, your pics are wonderful. I suppose it helps to have adorable kids :) Congrats on getting the two shoots!

The puzzle piece--too funny.

Have a great weekend.

Mrs4444 said...

P.S. I forgot to mention that I love the name of your blog!!