Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers & Friday Fragments




I am so glad Friday is here! It's been such a busy and crazy week. Please play along with Danifred at Sippy Cups are Not for Starbucks and Half-Past Kissin' Time.

*Being a mom and sick SUCKS. I came home from work yesterday and passed out for an hour nap with my 3 years old. Thank heavan for an awsome mother-in-law who stayed with Puck so I could get some rest! We almost overslept and missed TKD, but we made it bed heads and all!

*So excited that Spring is getting closer. I want to get my camera outside and snap some fresh shots ASAP.

*I'm donating a Tutu to support Breast Cancer. It will be auctioned off on Saving Second Base. Please walk on over and check out this chicks story as she trains and raises money for the Philadelphia Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure.

*I am mentally on track for some serious weight-loss now that the days are slightly longer. Nothing can stop me now!

*Business is booming, well it's picking up to say the least! You can see my latest work by clicking HERE.

*Come back and visit me on Sunday for my new photo Meme: Sunday Snapshots. This week's them is going to be "Messy"!




15 comments:

Brandy said...

i went to your photog site. awesome work. when i first saw bristow - i was like yes - she's in oklahoma but no. bummer. and being a sick mom is the worst

Daisygirl said...

Gorgeous photos...I checked out your site!

I agree being a sicko mom sucks snot! I feel like I never have time to get better because I'm still running around like a crazy women!

Ellemes said...

I can definitely see why business is booming! Your photos are great!

Hope you feel better soon!

And I'm looking for my messy choice for Sunday

Tezzie said...

Feel better!! And, sooo happy business is booming :D

Heather said...

Cute blog! I love the name :) I'm a new follower of yours, and found you on TMC. Have a great day!

Gerberdaysblog.com

Danifred said...

My allergies have been kickin' these past few days and I am so very tired. I think the girls are suffering from the same thing.
So happy it's Friday!

gina said...

Sick mom here with two kids home sick. :(

And a husband with a pulled back. :( :(


Kudos to looking forward to Spring and longer days!!! (some weight loss would be welcome here too. ;) )

Jenny said...

such great photos. i love the website...so pretty. bristow is not too far from me and my sister actually lives there.

Prairiemaid said...

You are in Oklahoma? Cool!

Do you know they have started an Oklahoma Bloggers Club?

http://okbloggersclub.ning.com/

And I love your photography. It is awesome!

Sorry you have been under the weather...our rather strange weather!

~Cheryl

Hope to visit with you again!

JoAnna Williams said...

I've always said that when you are a mom there should be some gene mutation in your body that prevents you from getting sick. When I die I think I'm gonna have a word about it with the Big Guy upstairs.

Jules said...

Ditto to the sick thing -I've been sick for over a week and ugh.......would pay to have a decent nap every day.

Messy Mommy said...

Messy????? I can do messy!!!!!

Christine said...

Nothing worse than sick kids. ;o( I hope things start to go uphill from here. Thanks for the link up. I sure do appreciate it. Stop on over to SSB I did a whole post on Y-O- U !!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

So sorry you were feeling under the weather, and I hope you are on the mend soon! And I am right there with you on the longer (and warmer) days! It will be bathingsuit weather before long!

Leslie Collins said...

No fun being sick with kids. Feel better.