Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award:)


Wow! I won an award from Rebecca of Unexplained X2!...It's so nice to hear that other moms like reading my blog:) Now, here's what I'm supposed to do:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and copy the award in your blog
2. Link the person who nominated you for this award
3. Share seven interesting things about yourself
4. Nominate seven fellow bloggers and add the links to their blogs

7 Interesting things about me...hmm...

1. In High School I was a band geek. I spent four years in Colorguard, you know the flag girls that do the half-time show with the band. People always tease me when they hear but I don't care. I loved it and I loved performing. Ohhh, and I was even the Captain for my Jr and Sr year! Yeah baby!

2. I still sleep with my baby blanket. Shhh...don't tell anyone it's a secret!

3. I hope to be a Children's Yoga instructor someday.

4. I used to be fluent in French. I studied the language for 9 years and spent 6 weeks in Paris during a summer in college.I say "Used to be" because it's true what they say...use it or lose it:(

5. I met Hubs at work! My old job, not the one I have now. At one point I told him he wasn't my type and I would NEVER go out with him. Whoops.

6. I can drive a fork-lift.

7. I want another baby, Hubs doesn't.


My Beautiful Blogger Nominations...

1. Lindsay of Once Upon a Mommy. She is the one that designed my fabulous new blog!

2. T at Picture This. This is one of the photos blogs I regularly visit. Besides beautiful photos she is hilarious!

3. Baby Mama over at Blog Baby. They have been going through some tough times and I thought she could use some blog love. She also make beautiful headbands for your little girls!

4. Just Call Me Lucy. One of my new followers! Left me a great comment recently...looks like we may have a lot in common:)

5. Fishsticks & Fireflies. This is one of my fav bloggers. I look for posts everyday:)

6. Mom Tog . This is a great blog for pros or moms who love to take photos. Great tips, stories, and resources. I was a guest blogger previously under my photo blog! Enjoy:)

7. Sippy Cups are not for Starbucks This was the first blog I started following and the inspiration for starting my own:)

Have fun checking out these great bloggers you may not have met yet!

9 comments:

Crazed Mama said...

WOW I love that you can drive a fork lift!

Courtney K. said...

Congrats on the award! A Forklift, huh? That's cool. :) Love the new design!!

BlogBaby said...

Hey thanks for the shout out and award, how kind of you to think of me.

I must confess though that I should absolutely be banned from ever receiving any awards again since I NEVER follow the rules (damn independent brain!). Feel free to post about how I totally ruined your kind gesture with my inability to just freakin' do what I am supposed to!

I really do appreciate the award, though. Promise. I'm just a no good bum.

BlogBaby's BabyMama

Kelly said...

We have a lot in common! I met my husband at work also and would love to have another baby, but he doesn't want to. I was also a band nerd and I still own my baby blanket, but don't sleep with it. Also, I would LOVE to know how to drive a fork lift! Looks very hard!
Way to go on the award!
I really enjoy your blog!

Danifred said...

Woot woot, woot woot. I love me some awards! Good thing you're married or my husband might divorce me if he knew you could drive a forklift.

Stepping On Cheerios said...

BTW...Just Call Me Lucy...Your comments are not working! FYI:)

Ellemes said...

I love these awards. They have led me to some awesome blogs.

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

I was a band geek too! Although at the time, for my particular high school, band wasn't terribly geek-y. I also met my husband by dipping my pen in the company ink, so-to-speak!

And a children's yoga instructor would be so neat! Cooper's preschool class has recently started incorporating yoga into their routine, and I love hear how excited he is about it (he is a kid who seeks constant motor stimulation, so I am hopeful that this will allow him to get some of that energy out so that he can focus a bit more on his studies.)

And THANK YOU SO MUCH! What a wonderfully kind, sweet gesture! I have to second BlogBaby's BabyMama in saying that I am awful about follow the directions on these things, but I will put it on my 'To Blog' list!

Daisygirl said...

Fork lift driving mama...now that is awesome! I don't think your blanket secret is a secret anymore!!! congrats on your award! ;)

Jen