Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Beautiful Blogger Award:)
Wow! I won an award from Rebecca of Unexplained X2!...It's so nice to hear that other moms like reading my blog:) Now, here's what I'm supposed to do:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and copy the award in your blog
2. Link the person who nominated you for this award
3. Share seven interesting things about yourself
4. Nominate seven fellow bloggers and add the links to their blogs
7 Interesting things about me...hmm...
1. In High School I was a band geek. I spent four years in Colorguard, you know the flag girls that do the half-time show with the band. People always tease me when they hear but I don't care. I loved it and I loved performing. Ohhh, and I was even the Captain for my Jr and Sr year! Yeah baby!
2. I still sleep with my baby blanket. Shhh...don't tell anyone it's a secret!
3. I hope to be a Children's Yoga instructor someday.
4. I used to be fluent in French. I studied the language for 9 years and spent 6 weeks in Paris during a summer in college.I say "Used to be" because it's true what they say...use it or lose it:(
5. I met Hubs at work! My old job, not the one I have now. At one point I told him he wasn't my type and I would NEVER go out with him. Whoops.
6. I can drive a fork-lift.
7. I want another baby, Hubs doesn't.
My Beautiful Blogger Nominations...
1. Lindsay of Once Upon a Mommy. She is the one that designed my fabulous new blog!
2. T at Picture This. This is one of the photos blogs I regularly visit. Besides beautiful photos she is hilarious!
3. Baby Mama over at Blog Baby. They have been going through some tough times and I thought she could use some blog love. She also make beautiful headbands for your little girls!
4. Just Call Me Lucy. One of my new followers! Left me a great comment recently...looks like we may have a lot in common:)
5. Fishsticks & Fireflies. This is one of my fav bloggers. I look for posts everyday:)
6. Mom Tog . This is a great blog for pros or moms who love to take photos. Great tips, stories, and resources. I was a guest blogger previously under my photo blog! Enjoy:)
7. Sippy Cups are not for Starbucks This was the first blog I started following and the inspiration for starting my own:)
Have fun checking out these great bloggers you may not have met yet!