Sunday, February 14, 2010

Why Weight

It was over a year ago that I realized I had completely forgotten to take care of myself. Between the house, kids, husband, & job, I had put myself utterly and completely last. It took a long time to gain back my self confidence. I bought new clothes and I started wearing make-up again and I cut my hair for the first time in too long, and I lost weight, a lot of it.

I've been thinking about why I've gained the weight back. There are lots of reasons I suppose, I think I lost myself again. It takes effort to put yourself on the "To Do List," but that's exactly what I need to do.

I hope you'll join me...I can't do it alone.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I am in the same boat. After having Ryan I was so busy with everything that it weight wasn't something I was too concerned about. Then I had to go and buy clothes that were bigger so I had something to wear and it was like a "what the hell have you been doing" slap in the face. Now I am trying but it is so hard. Finding the time to exercise just seems impossible sometimes.