Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowed In...Still??? Have a laugh!

We are STILL snowed in. The Federal Government is closed for the 4th consecutive day. My office is even closed again for the 3rd day. In 10 years I think my office has closed only 1 other day. I'm all for snow days but this is getting ridiculous. We are all bored our of our minds. We've watched all the videos (more than once), eaten all the popcorn, done almost all the laundry, eaten all the other good snacks, played all the games, done all the puzzles.

Here I sit with the boys asleep in bed, watching re-runs of Cougar Town (OMG did I just admit that) and drinking a bourbon and coke. Since we are all bored our of our minds (you blog readers included) I thought I would add some cheesy pix and an OUTRAGEOUS video of my Hubs playing in the SNOWTORIOUS BIG BLIZZARD. One word of caution, there may be a bad word or 2, in case that bothers you...

















video

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awesome video! I can't find it within myself to do laundry! I suck! Sooooo done!!!!!

JoeyRes said...

I'm lucky because my daughter doesn't like to leave the house anyway. Loves a "stay home" day. I guess she's loving a stay home week!

I hope you get back to normal soon. (Only a little because that will probably mean I get back to normal soon too!)

Danifred said...

I'm not even trying to be productive anymore. Ugh.

just me, dawn said...

so what was puck eating to give him that green (blue?) grin? :)
I can imagine boredom is starting to entrench....hang in there!!

The Mommyologist said...

I cannot get over all that snow!! I live in CT and we've barely had any this year! So weird.

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

I can't get over the snow you guys are getting! I am a big homebody, so I wouldn't be terribly bothered by this - although there is a difference between chosing not to go out and being forced to stay in! I hope you get a reprive soon!