Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow Sucks

It snowed last night. It's going to snow this weekend. Actually there is another blizzard coming. I am so NOT happy about that. Snow in February is such an inconvenience. I'm so ready for Spring, physically, mentally, wardrobe & shoes wise. I detest wearing snow boots to work and want to wear my cute comfy flats again. My dear sweet hubs must have known I was bummed out about it because he came home with a big bottle of red wine just for me:)

This is the home of my new blog. I would like to make it a little more private for the sake of my kids and my big mouth;)

Hope you like it:)

5 comments:

T said...

How cute is this new blog!

I'm with you about Snow. You read my latest blog -- snow and I are on the outs! lol!

Rebecca said...

Yay! I'm glad you made the move. I wore my cute flats the other day just b/c I could...yes, there was snow on the ground and ice on the driveway...I ignored it and prayed for no back injuries! We're screwed this weekend though!!!

Tezzie said...

Love the new look! :D

Lindsay said...

Very cute!

But I am jealous of the snow : ( We got snow here one day but it didn't stick. I guess I probably would get tired of it though if I was snowed in or had to drive in it everyday.

Time4Mommy said...

Your blog is adorable!

I wish we had a little snow but I'm down here in Florida... don't see it much.
Following from FFF
You can find me @ http://www.takingtimeformommy.com