Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Custom Blog Design! Check It Out!

I am so in love with my new Custom Blog Design by Blogoholic Designs! I love it. If you've been looking for a fresh, unique, and affordable design then you MUST contact Lindsay.

Manic Mother


Thank you for putting up with all my back and forth and changes. I'll be sticking with this for awhile. I've also added pages and I can't wait to fill those up with all my favorite stuff! Show my designer lots of love by leaving comments and checking out her site!

7 comments:

Shell said...

It looks fabulous!

Shell said...

Hey, am I supposed to be able to grab your button? Cause I will, but I can't figure out if I can!

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

Like it!

Stepping On Cheerios said...

I'll add HTML for the button:)

Danifred said...

So very cool- I do love, love, love it!

Crazed Mama said...

ooooo your so fancy! It looks beautiful

Lindsay said...

Awww, thanks for the awesome post Brandi : ) I am glad you are so happy with it!!