Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers


*While we were out at dinner and running errands tonight, Hubs asked me why Muffin was wearing his snow boots...I said, "Because he had poop on his sneakers." Earlier today he missed the potty (he is in training)so I just tossed the shoes out back until I could clean them.

*After a trip to Target tonight Hubs brought home one of those chair back massager things..the boys of course wanted to play with it. When it stopped working Hubs tried to blame the boys for pushing the buttons too much. He hit the thing and it started working again...we all cheered, including the boys!

*Hubs surprise me tonight by letting me know that we have a babysitter lined up for tomorrow and will be spending the day and overnight away from the chaos! Yeah. I just HAD to have a new dress so while we were at Target picking up beer, milk, and yogurt, and a back massager, I got a black dress. I love Target, they have everything:)

Taste all the other Leftovers by visiting Danifred!

10 comments:

Danifred said...

Horray for an impromptu getaway- that is AWESOME! I so wished we lived closer to Target. They do have everything!

JoeyRes said...

Poo on your shoes is the best excuse for snow boots (other than snow) I can think of!

Crazed Mama said...

Yeah for beer and milk! One for mommy and one for the kiddos....I love Target! Have fun tomorrow

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

You made me laugh! I don't even know you at all but I can imagine you all disappointed when it didn't work and then cheering when it did.

Target is the one stop shop! Enjoy tomorrow night!

Ellemes said...

This is why trips to Target are so special to me! Too cute cheering for the massager.

Chrystal said...

Target is dangerous for me. They really do have everything. Grab starbucks as you walk in the door and shop away. My husband is a huge Target fan because they have all the crazy things he likes.

Theta Mom said...

Target is my FAVORITE store. Ever.

Rebecca said...

I'm so jealous of you overnight! Have a great slumber party!

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

I ♥ Target in a major way. Yeah for a night away! ENJOY!

Lindsay said...

I agree with you about Target. I always end up spending more there then I should : ) And I LOVE buying Ryan's clothes from there because they are too cute and so cheap!

I hope you're enjoying your night away!!