Saturday, February 6, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers - Late Edition



I'm a little tardy, better late then never. Go and visit Danifred for more helpings of Friday Night Leftovers.




*I am so over the snow and snow suits and melted snow.
*Got a good laugh this morning when Muffin disappeared into his room and emerged naked from the waist down except for a pair of mismatched Crocs that he grew out of last summer.
*Can't curb my appetite. I am hungry all the time:(
*Noticed today that one of my boobs is larger then the other or at least sags lower than the other one. Hmmm...just one more thing to love about getting older.
*It's 3:20 PM and I'm snowed in and therefore cracking open a beer:)


5 comments:

~Shelley~ said...

Hi there! I'm a new follower from Mom Bloggers Club! Stop over and visit anytime!

We are currently snowed in, too...25 inches so far!

Stay warm :)

T said...

This snow stinks!

Over it. If I drank beer, I'd crack one open with you. So I'll make do with the diet coke...cheers!

Danifred said...

Just finished my first of the evening. Hope you guys are hanging in over there!
I have to admit, I love the snow, just not all the clothes and puddles all over the house!

Rebecca said...

Love it! I cracked mine at 5:30!!!

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

I am SO with you on the boob thing! Righty is bigger and droopier than lefty. And reminding myself that it is because of my beautiful children really isn't doing much to soften the blow.

Hope you all are having fun in the snow! I must admit that I am jealous - we are only expected to get a few inches.