Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers - Heat 'em Up!


Heat Up your leftovers with the lovely and sarcastic Danifred over at Sippy Cups are Not for Starbucks to play along with us!
*Must do more Yoga. Need to develop a home paractice that I can actually commit to doing each night, even if it's a little gentle stretching and meditation before bed. Namaste.

*Must incorporate Cardio Workout at least 3 times a week. I don't know why I just can't motivate myself to do this. I'm glad March is just around the corner. It's a lot easier to run/walk outside with Puck can ride his bick and Muffin can ride in the jogger.

*Checking the calendar for my beach dates this summer. Oh how I long to feel the heat of the sun on my skin and the taste of cold beer in my mouth at the same time!

*Can't belive Kindergarten Registration is a month away...unbelievable. I want Puck to grow up and stop growing up all at the same time.

*Muffin is having his evaluation for speech in our home on Monday. I'm anxious to see how it goes.

*Need to develop a plan and routine of booking new photography clients on a regular basis. Running a business this early on means it takes up all your free time, which I have none of anyway.

*Each and every single closet in mu house needs a complete and utter overhaul. I wish I could have one of those construction dumpsters for one day so I could just get rid of all the s**t that is cluttering up my home and my mind.


13 comments:

Shell said...

My oldest had kindergarten registration yesterday.

Let us know how the speech eval goes!

Chrystal said...

I just cleaned all my closets since we moved in a little over a year ago. So I know how refreshing that is. We moved in the day after I had Tristan. The house and the baby were late. LOL.

Our cable has great yoga on demand. I love it. If you have comcast you should check.

Awwww K registration must seem so big. I can't imagine when that comes. Congrats!

Good luck on finding more time.

Daisygirl said...

Cardio is hard! I try to remember...sometimes I forget!

I went through the kindergarten reg last year, it was tough on me and I am so glad that I don't have to do it again for a couple more years!

Hope you have a great weekend! ~Jen~

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Cleaning closets? No thanks..They do need it though. I am a workout-aholic and even i have been slacking these last 2 weeks. My thought? WE NEED SPRING!!!!

Jules said...

Starting the exercise routine this Monday (sigh) Just hard to wake up when I "could" stay in bed just a bit longer.

Free time would be nice - too bad you're not around here. Looking into getting the girls' b-day pics done.

Crazed Mama said...

I need to get on the move my butt bandwagon too.
~sigh~ eat's cookie ~sigh~

Tezzie said...

Hear you about the clutter...I SO need to declutter this coming week, although not the most fun way I can think of spending my March Break ;D

Danifred said...

We've also been looking at the calendar to nail down dates for our beach trips. I'm betting it'll be here before we know it!

Melissa said...

LOL!! Your just a busy little thing. Good luck with all you have to do. :-)

pandabox33 said...

Beaches open in 4 months (at least in the province of Qu├ębec)!! 4 months !! I am thinking about it too. I love winter but I love the freedom I feel when I'm at that beach, in the water.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Nah, don't clean the closet. You just have to do it over again in a couple of months. Mine is messy AGAIN.

Lindsay said...

I too am so happy that the weather is warming up! I love being able to run outside and just get out of the house a bit. And I love just taking Ryan up to the park to play. Cheap but fun entertainment!

I LOVE yoga and use to do it at 24hr fitness. But I don't have the membership anymore and haven't done it in years : (

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

I am with you on the cardio! I can't seem to ever work-up the motivation to do a video, but once Spring comes, I will be on the paths as much as possible. Oh how I wish I didn't have to wait until April to get skinny again!