Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fat & Happy or Skinny & Sad

Since July I have gained 30 lbs. The weight gain was fast and it showed up in places that I'd never had problems with before. It was around that time that I started taking medication to...lets just say level out my ups and downs. Well, as it turns out weight gain is a side affect. Super.

My cup size has gone from an A to at least a Full C. I've gone from a 6 to a 12 WTF? So that in itself is depressing. I've never had big boobs outside of breastfeeding so I suppose that is a positive...maybe I'll go buy a really fabulous sexy bra!!!

8 comments:

Danifred said...

I'm sorry you're experiencing the sucky side effect of weight gain. It's never good when you're trying to fix one thing only to have another crop up!

Ellemes said...

That stinks that you have had that side effect, but I like your attitude of focusing on the positive. Maybe you'll find bra shopping uplifting in more ways than one. ;)

Lindsay said...

Welcome to the big boob club : ) When I got pregnant I was a full C and now I am a full double d. I HATE going bra shopping or clothes shopping for that matter!

Shell said...

At least your boobs are bigger! My dh would be thrilled if mine would grow.

Happy is good. :)

Rebecca said...

Horrible side effect...although things may be evening out emotionally (thank God, right?)...enjoy the boobiness and go shopping...your "girls" will thank you!

mom2three said...

Hi thanks for the visit to my blog today! I am now following yours too.

Crazed Mama said...

I left you an award on my blog...hope it makes you smile
www.letttersfromcrazyville.blogspot.com

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

Ah weight gain. Definitely embrace it and buy a new bra!