Monday, February 8, 2010

Cabin Fever





Let's see we are on day 4 of no school and no work. I did manage to get out to Target today with the boys for a little superfluous spending and some well deserved time outside of the house. Chik Fil-A might as well have been a gourmet meal. The boys didn't even ask to go outside to play in the snow today...seems as though they are tired of it as well.

My husband and I don't even want to think about what is potentially happening to the structure of our house under the weight of all this ice and snow...it makes me shiver just thinking about it...One of our cars has a beautiful spider inspired crack in the windshield thanks to this gift from mother nature. Ugg!

I have tried to use this extra time at home for some good and for 2 days now we have begun seriously potty training Muffin. He is so much older than Puck was but I just didn't see what the big hurry was the 2nd time around. Muffin will be 3 years old on Friday! Unbelievable.

More snow is coming tomorrow 12" or more is what I've heard. How do people live in snowy places and not go completely insane?

6 comments:

Neva said...

Following from MBC :)

Rebecca said...

I love the pic with him drinking on the potty...he's no joke!

Danifred said...

Yep. And, it starts again tomorrow... sigh!

Tot didn't ask to go out today either, but we went for a walk this afternoon anyway (down the middle of the street)

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. WOW! Your blog is awesome!

T said...

I'm just speachless over this week and done with it!

Crazed Mama said...

That boy has some serious hair! What a super super cutie