Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Things I Love

Turning things to a positive light, I got to thinking about all the things that I love. I was watching my youngest son play with Toy Story Characters tonight and it made me smile.

*I love that my sons are so similar and so different at the same time.
*I love that when I come home from work they scream "Mommy!"
*I love spending time taking pictures and learning more about my camera.
*I love snuggling with Blake at bedtime.
*I love rocking Cade at night and singing him lullabies.
*I love holding a cup of steaming hot coffee.
*I love hot baths.
*I love Dove soap.
*I love the the feeling of crawling in to bed at night and laying my head down on a cool pillow.
*I love the 7 minutes of snooze every morning.
*I love Diet Coke.
*I love cotton candy flavored ice cream.
*I love anything French.
*I love a weekend nap.

4 comments:

*Jess* said...

what as sweet post :)

Shell said...

Very sweet!

Oh, naps: possibly my fav thing ever.

Danifred said...

Naps. Coffee. Diet Coke. Snuggles. Also a few of my favorite things!!!!

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

What a great list! It always helps to list the good things in life when the bad things are weighing us down!