Monday, January 25, 2010

Temps in the 60's

It's a beautiful day outside...a far cry from the freezing temps I've become accustomed to. I picked the boys up from school and me came home and went for a walk. Blake rode his bike and I pushed Cade in the jogger. I didn't have it in me to run today so I walked as fast as I could trying to keep up with Blake. It felt so comforting to breath the fresh air and actually feel the sun on my skin. Sometimes the simplest things can bring such joy...Cade pointing out each airplane and "Yucky" mud puddle along the way...Blake flying through DEEP puddles on his bike without a care in the world if his pants were getting muddy....

3 comments:

Danifred said...

It is SO beautiful out there- let's enjoy it while it lasts :)

*Jess* said...

It was beautiful here too, today, but WINDY!

Rebecca said...

It's nice...we had rain with the 60 degree temps (until the afternoon when the kids were sleeping). It just reminds you that there is hope!