Saturday, January 16, 2010

Old Dreams, New Dreams

I often dream about people and events from my past. Sometimes the dreams are so happy and so joyous I don't want to wake up and other times the dreams are more like nightmares. My dreams are just one of the many things in my life that I am not in control of. I'm getting ready to go to bed and I'm thinking that no dreams would be better than some. No dreams and a nice quiet peaceful sleep. Sine July I've noticed bags forming under my eyes and I think it's because of unsettling dreams. I think I'm sleeping but even while I sleep my worries and concerns creep in and interrupt sleep...

I also think I trust too much and give people the benefit of the doubt too much. I take to heart deeply what they say and what they don't say...

For you that don't know me...this is what I am...

Trustworthy, honest, vulnerable, passionate, naive, confident, strong, weak, honest, loving, brave, scared, creative, and serious...

When I get nervous my hands shake and I'm only smiling for real half the time. Love has found me only once and maybe I got it all wrong anyway...

My New Dreams: I hope to raise my sons to respect woman and themselves. I hope they grow into strong confident men. I hope they know that their mom loves them more than anyone else ever could...

4 comments:

*Jess* said...

(hug)

Shell said...

Your new dreams are beautiful.

*Jess* said...

and to answer your question on my blog, yep, its a 50mm. I also have an 85mm fixed 1.8, but I typically use that outdoors :)

Danifred said...

Sounds like beautiful dreams to me! Hugs!