Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Muffin



Wow. I can't believe my Muffin will be 3 in a matter of weeks. He is my angel, even though he still bites me from time to time. Maybe it's the hair that gives him the angelic look. I love this photo of him watching his current favorite movie, Toy Story.

We'll be celebrating his birthday at the beach this year, my favorite place. We'll be launching his Paci's to the moon from the beach as is customary for the 3rd birthday in our household. Check out Puck's 2007 launch...http://theblahafamily.blogspot.com/2007/11/goodbye-pacifiers.html

3 comments:

*Jess* said...

Happy Birthday to your little one!

Danifred said...

Love the paci balloon launch idea. That is too wonderful!

Lindsay said...

Aww Happy Birthday to him! And a birthday party at the beach! Too fun!