Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mom's Night Out!







Last night was my 2nd Annual Night Out! This is a tradition we started last year on my birthday. My best friend and I went out for a fabulous Steak dinner at {Ray's the Steaks}. AMAZING STEAK! I had the Fillet Mignon with Blue Cheese sauce AND Blue Cheese Crumbles. Oh my delicious! Also included in our meal was a bottle of wine , Lobster Bisque and 2 deserts (Milk Chocolate Mousse and Coconut Cream Pie), yes 2 which were so sinfully delicious that I forgot to take a photo! I have the best friend in the whole world. I can't wait to make it up to her in August when her B-Day rolls around...

We were worried that we would have to cancel our fun night out due to the snow...but I hoped in the car for the 30 mile drive in the height of the snow storm...risked life and limb for my night out and it was so worth it! A little quiet happy hour with 2 best friends and the Infomercial for Wen...$29.95 later we are both awaiting our shipment of this amazingly fabulous hair care system that isn't available in stores;) We trekked out into the snow for our 8:00 reservation! When was the last time you didn't arrive at a restaurant until 8pm??? After dinner we polished off the rest of the wine and watched "The Sweetest Thing" with Christina Applegate and Cameron Diaz, super cute chick flick:)

There wasn't a pacifier or sippy cup in sight....I didn't have to get up for the entire evening to do anything for anybody, I am rejuvenated:)

5 comments:

Danifred said...

Horray for an evening out! Your dinner looks fabulous and I don't even eat steak.

The Mommyologist said...

That steak has me salivating!!! Sounds like a great night out!

Shealynn Benner said...

Mom's night outs are awesome!! Sounds like you had fun!!

Simply Stacie said...

Following you from FFF on MBC!

http://stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

You lost me at not having to get up and do anything for anybody . . .

Yeah for a GREAT night!