Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Love Coffee



Coffee. I love coffee. Coffee is comforting. Coffee welcomes the day and helps me get through a long afternoon. It's a love affair that began during my early lonely days in college, a reason to walk across campus to the Coffee Shop for some steaming, delicious new beans. If Starbucks was around in those days I didn't know about it yet. Starbucks makes coffee available just about anywhere, anytime. I'm not a coffee snob though and adore coffee from the gas station just as much. McDonald's has the best cups, keeping my brew steaming hot through a 3 hour shoot. 2 Cups is my minimum but four is not unheard of...

I'm off to pour another cup...2 Splenda's & Creamer please...

2 comments:

Theta Mom said...

I LOVE my coffee, too! I get excited when I am about to make a pot. :)

Danifred said...

I love, love, love coffee... although I must admit, I am a coffee snob.