Sunday, January 3, 2010

Holiday Wrap Up

Well the end has arrived. The boys go back to school tomorrow and hubs goes back to work. I actually have an extra day since Monday's are my days off, lucky me! I'll be spending the day putting the rest of the decorations away until next year and breathing some new year life back into my house. This evening after we took down the tree I rearranged the entire living room, just because I'm tired of the way it looks.

Taking down the tree became quite a big job...my 2 year old was distraught over the un-decorating process and was beside himself once the tree was tossed outside. He cried for an hour straight and kept trying put the ornaments back on and screaming, "I want it, I want it!" Who knew a 2 year old could develop such a close connection to a Christmas Tree???

My plans for health are off to a good start...2 miles on the treadmill yesterday and 3 miles today. I'm pretty pleased with myself and have to give a big thank you to Miley Cyrus' "Party in the USA"!

The one last pleasure I am allowing myself is a couple of Margarita's. After tonight I'm holding off on alcohol until my birthday which is at the end of the month. I want to make sure I'm putting the best stuff I can into this body so I can get it in shape the right way. Cheers!

2 comments:

Danifred said...

Poor guy losing his tree :( Strangely, no one around here even seemed to care. The tree was gone and Tot said, "Christmas is over" with a shrug. Yep, that about sums it up.

Nice work on the treadmill!

Rebecca said...

I'm afraid that my kids will go into Tree Withdrawal as well...they love that thing so much!