Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers


I am participating in Friday Night Leftovers. Play with us by visiting Sippy Cups are Not for Starbucks!

-I'm so glad it's Friday. I have few reasons to leave the house, wanting to spend time here with my boys. I don't think I'm apreciated much at work anymore...who knew I'd be over the hill in my mid 30's.

-I have a photo shoot tomorrow, a Family Session, I'm very excited about that.

-I haven't lost any weight, suck.

-I am trying to accept that there are some people that may never speak to me again, and that really sucks.

-I got my car washed today, don't you just love a clean car?

-No one has posted a self-portrait...come on ladies, do it!

5 comments:

*Jess* said...

I keep meaning to do it!!! I promise!

Danifred said...

Horray for a photo session today- so exciting!
I need to pull out my camera for lots of things- I'll add that self portrait to my list!

Thanks for playing with me!

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

Yeah for the photo shoot! I can't wait to see the pictures!

I too love a clean car!

All of my self-portraits suck, so I am going to let the kids take a picture of me to share.

Lindsay said...

I got my car cleaned on Monday and then it rained on Thursday! My fault for not watching the weather before doing it : ) Usually they give you a 48 hrs free wash if it rains but I missed the mark on that. Oh well.

I promise I will do the self portrait once I get rid of 10/15 pounds : ) One of the goals I am slowly working on.

Juno Mom said...

I got a very rude awakening at the doctors this past week on my "new" weight. Very depressing...I am not counting calories which is more depressing :)

I need a new camera before I do a self portrait...if I use mine, it will either come out yellow or blurry :)