Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers


I am participating in Friday Night Leftovers with the lovely and talented Danifred, won't you play with us?

*I love my black gaucho pants. I wish I could wear them to work.

*Can't shake this feeling of exhaustion, off to bed early tonight.

*I need to clean out my purse. The number of reciepts, toys, and random items have reached serious ridiculousness.

* I just painted my nails for the first time in months! Clear polish is so exciting but at least I did it.

*Chocolate Ice Cream is calling my name...

4 comments:

Danifred said...

Thanks for playing with me! I also need to clean out my purse- I have half eaten snacks, receipts, toys and total randomness in there.
And, I ended my night last night with a little cookie dough ice cream :)

Lindsay said...

I laughed when I read this. The other day I told my hubby to get my keys out of my purse and after about an hour of searching he brought it to me and was shaking his head about how much stuff was in it. And you can never pass up Chocolate Ice Cream when it is calling your name. If you do it will come find you and force you to eat it : )

Rebecca said...

Yes...clear polish IS exciting these days!

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

I generally don't start painting my toes again until March or April, but I am thinking of breaking tradition and throwing a coat on soon - it is just such a pick-me-up!