Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers - Play with Us!


I can't believe it's Friday already again. I mean I'm super excited about that fact but every week when I sit down to write this post it seems as though time has gone by in the blink of an eye...

So here are my leftovers...I'm playing once again thanks to the lovely Danifred

I would love some of my followers to play too! Copy this cool button and play with us. Post all your random thoughts that aren't enough for one blog...it's FUN!

*When you don't indulge in wine every night of the week it tastes even better on the weekend. I hope I've lost a pound or two just in the reduced wine consumption.

*Tomorrow night I'll be spending my 2nd annual night out with my oldest and dearest friend for a belated birthday celebration...Last year we saw Adele at the 930 Club in DC, GREAT SHOW! This year we are hoping for a nice steak dinner and some girl time sans little boys running circles around us....we have started a tradition for our birthdays. January is mine, night out on the town...August is hers...weekend at my beach place! Fun & relaxation , here I come!

*I'm working everyday to get my little photography business off the ground. I'm excited still and learning new things everyday. I need more Newborns so if you know of any preggo Northern VA mommies please send them my info!

*Why is there so much junk in my purse? If I just dumped the whole thing in the garbage would I even miss anything, besides my wallet? Reciepts, Pacifiers, Boxes of Mini Raisins, trash, trash, more trash. It's so frustrating. I don't even dare drop my phone or keys in it anymore for fear I'll never be able to find them again!

*I hope Muffin is still into Toy Story by the time we get to his party (in 2 weeks) he has a cake and gifts all coming to him in the Toy Story theme! He is talking more and more everyday and so I worry a little less with each new word. Just hearing "Good Morning Mommy." (3 words together) gives me pause and makes me smile! Meeting with the Speech Therapist on the 8th...hoping for a good evaluation!


*Still waiting for more Self Portraits...I've done another 30 pounds heavier than I'd like so you all have no excuse!

2 comments:

Danifred said...

Thanks for playing with me again. Mr. Linky can bite me!

I did a semi self portrait, but Tot was in the picture, does that count?

I just had my first beer since Poppy and although it was bittersweet, it was very, very yummy. Red wine... next on the list!

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

Yeah for a night out! What a great idea - those nights are so rare that you have to make the most of them!

And I love your picture! (I totally just bought a long cardigan like that - just to hide the width of my rear end.)