Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Food

So it's mid week and my food consumption is under much better control. Here's what I've been eating...

Fiber One Chewy Breakfast Bars
Baby Carrots
Turkey & 2% Cheddar Wraps
Soup
Green Tea
Lean Pockets (Processed...I know)
I have drastically reduced my wine intake, sad but true.

I also managed to get outside and walk on one freakishly warm January Day. I'm hitting the Yoga Studio tonight and have big plans for the treadmill tomorrow if all works out with my boys and hubby's schedule.

Any ideas for healthy sack lunches? Snacks?

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Just wanted to come out the design and the new site : ) I haven't been blogging or commenting this week so I need to get back in the groove.

Healthy snacks? I have always loves just sliced apples, crackers and peanut butter, or just plain popcorn.

You might want to check out the walking tapes by Leslie Sansone. I do them in my living room and sometimes I am so tired I can't finish them. But it's just walking in place and doing different types of walking steps. Sounds boring but I really love it : )

Heather said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I still havent posted the full body pic..although I did get it taken. Its just so scary to post! LOL

I am going to check out the walking tapes by Leslie Sansone mentioned above..it sounds like its something I can do in the privacy of my bedroom at night!

Love your blogs!