Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blue

Blue. I have been feeling so blue and today was particularly so. I see my "sister" has become Facebook "friends" with one of our cousins, whom I might add she probably hasn't seen or spoken to in 15 years. If you follow my blog you will know that she won't accept my friend request. Nor has she answered or responded to my repeated calls and e-mails and requests for a response. I would appreciate it more if she would just tell me to "Go to hell". I am so tired of being ignored by those that are supposed to love me. My own mother won't even go out of her way to talk to me. SILENCE IS CRUEL. The silence crushes me and it takes a little piece of my spirit away with each passing silent day.

5 comments:

Danifred said...

Big hugs to you today. Please know that the "sisters" you choose have your back!

Shell said...

My heart is breaking for you.

*Jess* said...

(hugs) Unfortunately, you can't change other people. You just have the power to be the best person YOU can be despite everyone else :)

Mom of the Perpetually Grounded said...

I'm sending a hug too. Awhile back I commented on another of your posts about silence and told you I knew of a similar situation of silence. It was me and my sister and it was an awful time in my life. I hope for your sake it will someday be resolved but Jess above is right. You have the power in knowing you tried. Don't give them the power to hurt you, if you take that away they have no weapons.

Brandi said...

Thanks ladies for your support, it helps a lot!