Monday, December 21, 2009
To Do...Christmas Countdown
I have so many little things to do before Christmas that I don't know where to start. I suppose getting off this computer would be a good start but it's quiet and so I am enjoying it. Here goes...
1. Clean the house.
2. Do laundry (wash, dry, fold, put away X 5 loads at least!
3. Clean the areas where guests will be sleeping and make sure linens are prepped.
4. Buy more wrapping paper.
5. Wrap presents.
6. Re-fill or not, haven't decided, certain prescriptions.
7. Get Boys H1N1 Booster Shots.
8. Pay my life-insurance bill, you know, in case I get electrocuted by Christmas lights.
9. Clean out the fridge..goodbye left over Chinese...hello holiday favorites like, 7 layer dip and Oatmeal Butterscotch cookie dough.
10. That reminds me, go shopping for previous ingredients from #9.
11. Pick Up toys.
13. Drink wine.
14. Clean all the bathrooms.
15. Go to work, yep I have a full-time job.
16. Shower, wouldn't want to stink up the house I'm trying to clean.
17. Book new clients for my photography business.
18. Pick Up Toys.
19. Potty Train a 2 year old.
20. Lose 20 pounds.
21. Run. Walk. Yoga.
23. Pick Up brother-in-law at the airport.
24. Buy gifts for generous neighbors...
25. Win the lottery to pay for Christmas.
26. Pick Up toys.
27. Find a Partridge in a Pear Tree...