Friday, December 25, 2009
My Christmas Top 10
1. My dad slept over Christmas Eve so he could be here to see the magic that is Christmas morning with the boys.
2. I got to climb in bed and snuggle with my son and my dad at the same time and laugh all together.
3. My step mom is AMAZING!
4. I didn't have to cook dinner!
5. Baked gingerbread cookies and Magic Cookie Bars with Blake.
6. Watched "Christmas Vacation" with my dad and got to hear him laugh that deep belly laugh, that is contagious and makes you laugh too!
7. Shared one of my favorite childhood books with my son!
8. Ate Magic Cookie Bars.
9. Drank Wine Christmas Eve and Mimosa's Christmas Morning!
10. Cade reminded me that one gift is enough. He didn't even open one gift, just played with the Train set that Santa left set-up for him...
Extra 11...No Drama!!!!!!! :)