Thursday, December 17, 2009

Free Time Gone

I was busy before. Working full time, mommy to 2 boys, a wife, long commute, etc. Now that I've started my own business I spend every free evening I have trying to figure out...well everything. I am internet savvy and Social Media savvy;) However, software programs are not my specialty. Tonight my husband brought me home the manual for Aperture 2 which is Apple's Photo Editing Program. The user manual is 700 pages long double sided! I have completely neglected my photoblog so I guess I'll work on that tomorrow night. It's scary to be outside my comfort zone but it's exciting to learn new things. I almost have my watermark all figured out and I can't wait to share it with all of you! Now, my bed is calling me...no more computer today!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck! I have been amazed by all the new and exciting things you are learning. :)

Organic Motherhood with Cool Whip said...

I'm with you. Being a mom is tricky enough. Add work to the mix and it is CRAZY! I'm trying to write a book right now and I feel like I never have a moment to breathe. Good luck with the new software! organicmotherhoodwithcoolwhip.com

Kat @ www.TodaysCliche.com said...

Hey, Brandi! Thank you THANK YOU for visiting TodaysCliche.com! I'm so glad to now have the opp. to swing on your site! Love your boys; they're ridiculously adorable. WISH one of my kids would flippin have curly hair; no such luck.

Curious to learn about your new business; I have one of my own (with a partner) since 2006...It's been a ride. Great to connect; I'll be visiting often!