Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Feverish 2 Year Old...NOW?


Yep. That's right. My 2 year old has a fever on Christmas Eve Eve! Sigh. My poor little guy. I rocked him and sang Christmas carols tonight and he fell asleep in my arms. That alone tells me he is not himself.

It's just my luck of coarse. Can I also say that all I want for Christmas is my little guy to feel better and additionally I would appreciate a Drama-Free Christmas. That's right folks, just grin and bear it and I mean it. Fake it for God's Sake if that's what it's going to take.

I plan on having a Merry Christmas and plan on taking anyone down who tries to interfere with said holly jolly holiday.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey Brandi : ) I just wanted to stop by and thank you for the prayers for my parents. They are doing better thankfully! Oh, I can't believe he is sick : ( No fun at all on Christmas. Hopefully he gets better soon!!

Danifred said...

Hope he's feeling better already! No drama, no drama, no drama.

sazucker said...

Poor little guy! You have a beautiful family :)

Wishing you and your little ones happiness and health for the New Year!

Stefanie from http://pediatricsafety.net

(...stopped by from MBC...and now I'm following you)

Edie van den Ordel said...

Oh I hope your little one was able to get better in time for Christmas. I just have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE that photo of your son!!!!!!!!!! It is gorgeous!

Kristin said...

Look at those baby blues!! I'm so glad my little man got the hubs'!!