Monday, December 7, 2009

Fantastic Santa & Surprise Fender Bender







We skipped preschool today. It's my day off so I kept the boys out of school so we could make our annual trek to our favorite Santa for pictures! I have been going here every year since my son was just a few weeks old. I now have a collection of 6 photos including the SAME Santa! I don't know how long this will last so I just had to share. The photos really speak for themselves. My 2 year old was still not excited about sitting on that famous lap, but I'm realistic and I was prepared for my 2nd Santa drop and run! I get there when they open so I don't have to wait in line! It's so worth it and I can usually get them to take another shot of two if needed since we are the only customers. I wonder how much Santa makes?....

On our way home we got rear-ended by a big box truck while sitting at a red light. It was so loud and it was scary. Even I am surprised at how shook up I was. My back started hurting right away but the boys seemed fine. The driver was very nice and apologetic. The police came to help us sort it all out. Minimal damage, luckily. It got me thinking about the fact that you really don't ever know what's going to happen on any given day, so don't waste a minute...

Enjoy the photos...

No comments: