Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Littlest Man


This is my littlest man, Cade. He has a personality all his own. He is headstrong, stubborn, tough, intense, relentless and rambunctious. He is sweet, loving, gentle, and sensitive. He is my baby. He is nothing like my 1st born whom I thought was a tough little boy to raise, Blake was a biter if that says anything. Cade just likes to bite me! I can't put into words how much I love this little boy. He is a major reason for my exhaustion, but I love him. I love that in the morning when I sit at my little kitchen desk reading blogs and Facebook he is sitting in my lap with his big head of curly hair in my way so that I have to peer around him to see the screen. I love to hear him say, "Mommy." Someday I know he'll be grown and won't want anything to do with me but until then...I'll get to take lots of photos like this!

No comments: