Saturday, November 21, 2009

Friday Night Leftovers


I'm participating in Friday Night Leftovers courtesy of Starbucks Are Not For Sippy Cups.

  • After peeing in a cup at the Dr.'s office, Blake looks up at me and asks, "Is someone going to drink that?"
  • Cade is almost three and appears to have verbal skills not up to par. I have made him an appointment to be screened by the county. I know it's the best thing to do yet it causes my great anxiety.
  • I am NOT in the Christmas spirit. I don't want to see lights or hear jingle bells. I can only handle one holiday at a time!
  • I've gained 15 pounds and still can't motivate myself to get on the treadmill...hmmmp.
  • Just this minute found a lollipop stuck to the back of my pants, yeah really...
  • I love my laptop and I am enjoying reading all of these great blogs, thanks girls!

No comments: