- I don't really like Turkey that much, it's the Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans and Marshmellows that get the most square footage on my Thanksgiving plate.
- Wishes my house could stay clean (meaning no toys, bags, jackets, shoes, etc. all over the place) for just one day.
- Did manage to order my Christmas cards today, using a photo from summer so maybe that's cheating but I think it looks cute.
- Wishes it was easier to make lasting, meaningful friendships with woman as an adult...it doesn't seem woman like to trust each other very much.
- Needs to get crackin' on the whole potty training thing with Cade, it's me that's been lazy...see adorable new photo on the left sidebar!
- Continues to be astonished that even as a 30-something year old I'm still trying to figure out who I am.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Friday Night Leftovers
Starbucks Are Not For Sippy Cups.