Monday, October 19, 2009

Back to Work

Tomorrow I have to go back to work. The boys and myself are feeling better but I still don't want to go. I enjoyed the time with them, it was unplanned and unexpected, and it brought me so much joy. I haven't spent so much down time alone with them since I was on maternity leave. I fear that Cade will have some serious separation issues tomorrow...we have a saying for him, "I can't quit you ma!" He has been a mama's boy from day one. I remember trying to hand him off to T so I could escape to Target or simply take a shower and my happy baby would go from content to coniption in 10 seconds flat! He's not even 3 yet but I think he has said, "Mama" a millions times. 10 Years ago I thought I was going to be a career woman and I thought I was going to make a lot of money. Money, I have learned is not the key to happiness. I gave up a big career and a lot of momey because I don't want to work all the time, I want to live my life on my terms. I feel sorry for workaholics because I know what true love feels like...

No comments: